Pantai cahaya negeri - clean port dickson Beach

6 Dec 2019 - We always thought port dickson Beach is dirty and filthy right? Google and try to find which other beaches are in clean and good condition. After reading two expat blogs..

We decided to go to this less crowded beach.



Pantai cahaya negeri pcn is the name. The sand is white, with the beautiful color of the blue green sea water. 

All my photos and videos aren't filtered.. So this is what you see as you arrive. 



A bridge in in the middle for you to walk around as you enjoy the strong wind by the sea. This is a long bridge, a 15 mins brisk walk to go back and forth.




I'm so happy the beach is very clean. The last I remember that I went to a pd beach where the sand is dark brown, black, and the water near to the sand was yellow! That's freak me out cause later my skin was itchy and kinda destroyed. 
Some of the resort nearby port dickson claims they have private beach but still it is dirty.

However the beach at the thistle resort is quite well maintained.



At pantai cahaya negeri, the kids play sand and sea water without worries... Just don't leave your food or drinks alone, crow will come to hunt for the fnb.

I still saw some rubbish on the beach... Haiz.. But I did picked up and throw the rubbish into the bins. 

And I heard the locals say the public toilet is quite dirty. I'm not sure.. I just head over to the oku toilet to shower my kids...seems long time no one use the oku toilet.. As many mosquitoes flew out from the big bucket still water.

But the water pressure was OK and I shower the kids using the hose. 

www.jesonestop.blogspot.com @ Pantai Cahaya Negeri Port Dickson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner