Cky green vegetarian restaurant @ mantin



16 Feb 2018 - It made me realize how long I didn't eat vegetarian food! Been years since I was pregnant back in 2014. Should start back the vegetarians days again, but what makes a delicious nice vegetarian restaurant? Cky Green tea vegetarian restaurant at Mantin. Almost thought we were eating real meat dishes.


A simple stir fried of loh hon zai (mixed vegetables) - cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, thin beancurd skin (fu Zhuk).



yam basket /fatt putt 佛钵 are extraordinary. Fried yam rings with cashew, dried chillies, celery, mushroom, carrots, snow pea, capsicum.

Best part is my kids eat and they don't know those are vegetarian. Both costs me rm56.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner