DCODE house of 1A - exclusive event using pop up space concept


6 Jan 2018 - Got to know about DCODE only when I bump into Preston from peoplegraphy. As per my blog title, DCODE is an exclusive private event invitation, and the event is to showcase many interesting cool stylish arts, music using a pop-space concept.

As usual, I was surprised when I get a normal SMS saying that I was invited to the event. Have no idea how they choose guests for their guest list of course.



Well, now you know the official hashtag. Browsing through their Facebook, little did I know that DCODE has been starting their private events since 2013/2015? Or perhaps I was not in the party scene for quite some time. The last awesome alcohol party I attended was Carlsberg and Guinness Stout, and Johnny Walker....Sharing the blog diaries with you later on.





So here is how it goes when you step inside DCODE. You will get a chance to taste the exclusive cheese, chocolates and get a scent of the tobacco. This is more to interactive activities, also a fun way for you to get the 3 chops to redeem your special cocktails. 



We tried Feta Cheese and the mint chocolate. Classy glass covered, along with the lights-on distilled alcohol display as you can see.






And then, I saw Angel Ng from PS150. I remember the famous female mixologist who hit the international level when the Henessy marketing video campaign pop up in front of my Facebook. Haven't been to PS150, as I have these 'motherhood' permit license, as in hard to get babysitter to take care of the kids, and also hard to date other girlfriends for a quick drinkover at PS150.

I was like asking my sister: "Hey, is that the famous lady mixologist from PS150? I want to take photo with her." Sister googled and say: "Yes, look like she is." We were queueing up and noticed her body tattoo. Was hoping to have a photo with her as memories (not to show to the world a photo describing "I know every famous people by selfie with them, but actually I am not close to them at all." Yeah, those kinda approach.

Angel was so freaking busy and stressful that I was thinking, nah, better don't disturb her.



And, I believe this is Andrew Tan from PS150 as well. Giving you a big warm smile, and then suddenly switch to "I am very focus in making your drink" those kinda face. Really salute Angel and Andrew for their efforts to make the best drinks ever. And this is the video shout-out:




So does DCODE create.own.discover.experience of mine? The invitation was exciting. I received the invitation for the music theme by Raising the Bar, since my interest is into music, followed by the drinks.
Will be expecting a club transformation, just that we noticed lots of hipsters, youngsters, and smokers. the air validation was not a good one, but yet again, we understand that this is a pop up space and they transform the theme by weekly, which is considered a very appealing exciting weekly theme to attract the locals for such an exclusive private event. Also, it ain't easy to get such private events in Malaysia, I am sure you know what I mean, where those tobacco and alcohol brands will be doing lots of private party and events to reach out for branding awareness, Malaysia has strict rules on such industries, in terms of the A&P and branding positioning.




See you next year DCODE! 


Oh yeah, previous party blogs:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner