Eat Ban Mee anytime at Noodle Shack 面粉居

9 April 2016 - I was in between the tea time and dinner time looking for some snack to munch on, as I have a dinner function to attend to that night. Passed by Noodle Shack at Avenue K, and this was my second stop. As I couldn't recall whether my previous food experience was a good or bad one, I decided to stop by and try again.

It was a good food craving as I have not been eating pan mee for quite some time.


As you can see, they welcome the Muslim friends, as they do not serve pork and there is no added MSG in their food. (see the signboard at their kitchen area).


Do you remember you used to have brown cover notebook during your primary school? Good for you, you get to see their menu in such cool notebook, probably want to link you back to your childhood moment.




I order their traditional dried pan mee RM 10.90, choosing thin long pan mee with blend thick soy sauce, to be served with fried anchovy, fried beancurd sheet, minced chicken, mushrooms, and fungus. Carbo, fibre, protein, and crispy ingredients, spice up your life! Their portion was all good, just that I just feel out I miss out something from this dish, I think it is the noodle. The noodle is not in smooth texture. their anchovy clear soup is simply delicious and tasty for me.



See the belacan? I use a pair of chopsticks, dip into the belacan just a bit, and tasted it...wow...remarkably spicy! you can see that the belacan is home-made and really spicy!

I enjoyed drinking their home-made herbal tea priced at RM 3.50.

I would recommend noodle Shack, as you couldn't find any pan mee without MSG and plus, where to get traditional food in shopping centre? however to compare their pan mee with the local hawker stall, I am sure there is a better pan mee, but oh well, it is all depending on location, convenience, and all things go well into one.

Well, now, your turn...can you recommend me nice pan mee in klang valley area? :)


Noodle Shack 面粉居http://www.noodleshack.com.my/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NoodleShackMianFenJu/
Shopping Centre hours: 10:30am - 9:30pm

Add: UC-6 Avenue K, 156 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2181 8138

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/AA5pYtw88Ut

Waze: https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=17&lat=3.15984&lon=101.71334

If you want to see where to get noodle shack near to you: http://www.noodleshack.com.my/#!outlets/c42f














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner