100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo in Malaysia

100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo in Malaysia

26 Jan 2014 - Doraemon arrives at Malaysia by introducing his secret 100 ‘weapons’ from his pocket. As most of the Asian children will fall in love with this magical robot, I do not want to miss seeing Doraemon!

So the victim who accompanies me has to be:




Aww…adorable…



Hey, do you know Doraemon was yellow in the beginning? I didn't know about that!




Anyway, there is much information of the 100 secrets gadget from Doraemon’s pocket, whereby some of the gadgets I had never seen before; but when I saw those secret ‘weapons’ which I knew from comic books and cartoon movie, it really bring back lots of childhood memories.

Too many pictures have to do a video to showcase all, or else you have to scroll down all the way like a long cloth in factory to see my whole blog that full of photos.







Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TQFolzEiUM

I finally got to eat Doraemon’s favorite donut…








Go on and have some fun as well, cheers!

My blog: www.jesonestop.blogspot.com

Info: http://www.100doraemon.com/

*****

Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!

Enjoy Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner