How I design my gift for Father's Day - PrintCious

18 June 2016 - So, here come's Father's Day! So what should I prepare for my husband? So, my hubby always enjoy drinking coffee, so a special mug will be good! So, I placed my order, but waited for 1 week, but yet to get the delivery. Argh, I was so nervous, few more days and here comes Father's Day.

So I make a quick message in Printcious Facebook page, informing the admin my order number and explained to the admin that the item was supposed to be sent within 3-5 working days (within Klang Valley).

You know the urge of ordering things online, you want to get it delivered to your doorstep right away, because you paid, and had decided to purchase the items.

Phew, luckily the admin told me my items was on the way, shipped and delivered. Yeah!





Received the item on Friday, two days before Father's Daty!

Wrapped my gift using present wrapper....and and....



Tada! with our family photo printed on the white mug, and great wishes of Happy Father's Day 2016 in English and Italian (Words are on the other side, so you can't see it)

How much is the mug? RM 35, but RM 28 after discount. I do remember that I have limited art shape to play around. The image and its colour are nicely printed on the mug.

But overall, the shopping experience was awesome and the -no-sense-design in me can able to make the father a Happy Father's Day indeed.

So, now you know where to design, personalised your own gifts, or even shop some cool designs that you are crazy for?

###

Printcious

Join Printcious under my special invitation link: http://www.printcious.com/?aff=SUKIJEZZ


https://www.facebook.com/printcious/?fref=ts

Printcious promises you:
  • 7 Days Free Return if you are unhappy with the items you received.
  • Free Delivery Above RM 60 for West Msia
Tel: +6019.3232.502

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner