Taiwan Dessert and Snacks Time at Taiper Walker, Kuchai Lama

25 August 2015 - This is my 3rd visit to Taipei Walker, and I am just happy to come here, simply because they offer Taiwan signature food, lots of varieties, and I do not need to go to Taiwan to enjoy Taiwan food, and the food are super reasonably cheap. Drinks ands desserts are roughly RM 3- 8, whereby a bowl of noodle, and rice is around RM 5, a bento or a noodle set (the typical carbo, protein - meat, probably a mini salad/ dessert) costs you around RM 12-20.


This time, it is desserts and snack version.




Red bean rice ball with longan dessert. Don't like it because it is simply just too sweet.




Fried fish fillet with homemade noodle, normal.


Mom ordered this salmon fillet with tomato rice wrapped with egg, just because she saw salmon, and it is cheap. Of course, the salmon is in thin slices. It is around RM 15 only.



We took their teatime friend snack promo.mini snack set (fried banana, fried taro with salted egg, chicken Taroyaki, pork belly peanut butter sandwich), However, I was disappointed with this snack set, as none of them are delicious. I prefer their ala carte snack though.

And oh ya, although I do like their milk tea, I am sad as they don't allow us to order sugar-free. Staff say they just couldn't, too sweet for me.


http://www.taipeiwalker.com.my/ (chinese words)
Email: taipeiwalker888@hotmail.com

Add: No 25 Jalan Kuchai Maju 18, Dinasti Sentral, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Time: Open daily 8 am - 1am

Tel: 03-7982 2237

*****


Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!

Enjoy Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner