BERSIH 3.0 - 428 Part 3 (The Moment)

Stop LYNAS, angry birds!
What is to be fear actually?

The fear and worries of road blocks, worries of me getting beaten up or arrested, and worries of chaos make me feel that, what is the fear in life? Some people are not even fear to death. So what is the point of being fear? I have always motivated and being stubborn: either we suffer in silence, or we speak in action. We speak as we think, we act as we speak, we believe in what we act, we make the belief to benefit all people around the world, to help, and to be in a peace of mind, when we believe making peace instead of using weapon with heartless mind to create more brutal blood scenes, when we do not wish war must be the only way to give a hope of life to us and the mother earth.

BERSIH! BERSIH! - by angry birds
The main colors of peace- yellow and green
So here I was, taking the LRT trains to go ahead to KLCC. I was buying my token, when everyone started to look at each other shirt’s colors. The train was full of colorful tops, but guess the hot picks of colors of the day will be yellow and green. I smiled back to them those who wear yellow and green and I realized, it does not matter who we are, and where we from; because we know this day; we have the same purpose – to fight for a better future with a better control in our lovely country, Malaysia. We wore green to stress to government to put into consideration of second thought of disallowing LYNAS at Pahang, and yellow stands for BERSIH 3.0, means the urge of getting a fair and clean election at Malaysia.


As I was walking out from my station, I walked to the entrance of KLCC, our glory of Malaysia. I can see the highly spirited of all people from young till old, the young ones grabbing their mother’s hands tightly being nervous in such a big crowd, and the old ones trying their very best to pace up their walking, being motivated to do so. Some people did not wear any greens and yellows, my guess is they preferred to be low profile and did not want to be so case-sensitive. Well, knowing is a peaceful rally, some people started to take pictures of their own and smiling to everyone.


Seeing the policemen were doing their jobs lining up in front of KLCC monitoring the situation, I do pay respect to the policemen as we always do, and they do know their duties. I believe every man loves his jobs and aware of his own responsibility, where it can bring out the better society with less crime, just that some bad apples spoilt the whole jungle, and some good apples think that the bad apples’ acts were correct.

Policemen on duty...

The messages sent across:

As I was waiting for my friends to join in the peaceful rally, I saw some people are holding banners and spreading their messages across check them out:







Well, guess they are well prepared for the peaceful battle of the day.


A cute girl with a short green wig came in and her pictures were snapped, guess she won the best costume of that day!



Let’s the rally begin!



Hey, my friends came! There we go marching towards Masjid Jamek station. Under the hot sun, guess we never walk for so long in our life! When we arrived there at 1130am, thousands of people were at there. I can see some people starts to shouting and cheering: “BERSIH, HIDUP RAKYAT!” “STOP LYNAS, SAVE MALAYSIA!”




Some were lying on the ground side by side to show peace and some walked and ‘toured’ around that area doing their rallies. It was just a normal rally, where everyone shouted, walked, sat on the ground, stood up and repeated everything all over again. I was amazed by the crowd, so many people was so concerned and cared for the country.



As I always knew there will be something interesting throughout the crowd, I took this cute picture:

Mom, what worse could happen to my future?


Errrr....Vendetta, you came for BERSIH too?

Uncle wanted to tell us: Life is colorful just like my umbrella...

And I heard someone dressed up as a Power Ranger in yellow!



Was it necessary to start such violent act? What if the victim was your loved ones?

3pm, the crowd was just too huge and more people were shouting. I decided to call it a day and walking towards to the train station like a sardine, trying to squeezing myself away from the crowd. And out of sudden, I saw the policemen pull down the gate door of the station and people was trapped inside, banging the doors, shouting for the policemen to open. The policemen refused, I rushed and have a look at the crowd.

Tearing Gas 'Attack'!

To my horror, the officers had already shooting tearing gas to the people. No way, they can escape, there is just no way. Everyone was trying to cover their mouths and went panic running around trying to escape. People were stuck by the door, still banging, and the policemen just refused to open. I ran towards to the crowd which was running at the other side of the station, where it was safer. Children and mother cried, crying in pain.


It is not a must to have such act of tearing gas or water shooting

Lucky me, I wasn’t in that huge crowd at below, and I able to run away fast. I ended up walking towards to Sogo complex, and started to hear the shooting of tearing gas and saw the humming water from far. Looking at the chaos, I shook my head and continued to walk. It won’t make sense to go and see the chaos when senseless people are the one who start all this nonsense.

Panic!

To be feared forever or so to speak with justice

Workers in Maju Junction Mall just ‘locked’ themselves up and stared through the panel windows, looking in fright at the pedestrians who walked by. I passed by a group of policemen and they stared at me in despair and anger in return. I passed by PAS which speech was given and everyone was giving support. My feet were as numb as I can always feel like I am flying.



PAS

Walking towards the endless road, but who am I to complain? It is nothing compare to other who suffered during the chaos. But the fight must go on no matter what, it is not a deal till action and wise decisions have been taken…

Yellow means BERSIH 3.0



*****

Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!

Enjoy Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz

Comments

Blackswan said…
Very interesting post you've got here. Nice read!
piggy091385 said…
Black Swan, give me time, videos and photos coming in soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner