My first and best shots of Thaipusam 2012



As I waited for another one year round of festive seasons, and plus my curiosity to see it with my own eyes, finally I get the chance to go to Thaipusam.

So what make this event being well-known to us? Check this info about Thaipusam.

As I know everyone will be explaining and sharing stories of Thaipusam, I will like to express my feeling in a different way.

So what is the impact fall into my camera, and me choosing the preferred pictures to be post? If you feel what I feel, if you are who I am, you will know and guess what is the difference?

Check them out!

The warrior with fearless of pain




No  pain, no gain!






 



The cute one!




His message should be: save the earth,go green?





The strength of sacrifice


Nothing fear him as he laughed all the way!


The strength of water:



Woman run the world! woman rules!



My last shot before my camera's battery went dead:



The audience who  dropped by at this event...




Angry bird, not busy throwing head flinging this time?




*****

Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!

Enjoy Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner