Malaysia new government era - politics documentary films

25 April 2019 - Penning this while I needed to, cause I have limited time to share lifestyle related blog.

I won't say I am a fan of politic news, but I feel that suffering or burden shouldn't be given to the citizen.

And pertaining so many works, just to survive, born in a normal family background, while paying off the usual loans and properties, need to put food on the table for the kids.

Yes, income stop whenever we stop working, but elsewhere there is still a say where Najib was saying a generous donation by a Saudi Prince, which we don't know why being so generous, yet some of the rakyat believe and sided him.

And those Malaysians who are being involved in investigation anything related with politics during Najib's time, MURDER case occur. I can't recalled if there were so many murder news before Najib, but it is sad, to have just threathen, kill and being jailed overseas.

And almost a year after Pakatan won, the politic news have been up and down, it is normal to have some politicians being pin point, argue, etc. This, I would like to put aside.

BUT THESE, it what I like the most.

I am still crying till now, everytime I watched the dramatic films or short films the Malaysian made especially only after the new government of reformasi.

Back then, anything was so case sensitive, and we have to be careful what movie/ film will be produced, anything badmouth on the government, probably you don't even have chance to speak out or even film your movie.

At here, I compile few shorts films, documentaries as I start to see some of them, only after we change new government.


M for MALAYSIA: https://vimeo.com/314465987

The Rakyat VS Najib Razak: https://piay.iflix.com/movies/the-rakyat-vs-najib-razak-155400


HARAPAN - Short Film by Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad to Malaysian (Full): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sn1S2JqViQ






My dear Malaysians, do you have more videos/ short films/ documentaries especially related to GE14? General Election 14?

If yes, kindly share with me under the comment box or email me at piggy091385@gmail.com, I would love to watch and hope to share more useful links to the world.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner