Hk go cart noodles at pavilion

30 Dec 2017 - Brother Jason recommend hk boy cart noodles, so I give a try at their pavilion outlet. Quite a distance to locate their outlet, it's the far end, next to marche.

Hong Kong nostalgia canton pop music, bringing you to the Hong Kong scene. Originally as a Hong Kong noodles where hawkers push the carts near to the food street. And I thought cart noodles serving are small like the Thailand boat noodles, I was so wrong. First, the staff recommends their yellow noodles. They import the Hong Kong yellow noodle (油面), yet I still dislike the preservatives smell in yellow noodles like those in Malaysia. With 2 or 3toppings priced at rm12+-, I still think that the noodles portion is not appropriate with the toppings, I didn't finish the noodles, least half of the bowl. The braised broth soup was very tasty kick. 
Milk tea has been made upfront based on their sop recipe, quite sweet but Hong Kong tea leaves aroma. 
What surprise me the most is their Chee Cheong Fun, as I thought it was a weird curry color, turn out it is a peanut butter gravy sauce! Also a must try is their bbq fried pork intestines, similar to our sweet BBQ char siew texture, yet you don't feel oily or guilty eating the fried intestines as snack. 
www.jesonestop.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner