Taipei Walker - smelly tofu, Taiwan snacks

21 June 2017-
I miss Taiwan food again...so here I am at Taipei Walker..new menu for me (last visit was 2 years ago) and this time, I tried:
1) deep fried yam with salted yolk (a different taste appeal, I believe there is sticky rice cake in it)
2)Smelly tofu (my favorite at all time, my kids choked n cough when they smell the smelly tofu, I like that they use qq mini tofu)
3) Chinese ginseng herbs Taiwan mee sua (not bad, least the soup base is savoury, using golden brown Taiwan mee sua)
4) Oysters mee sua broth (unfortunately, shi lin serves this better)
www.jesonestop.blogspot com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner