Qi Bao Food Street, Shanghai



When there is good food, we will just go there no matter how far it is, am I right? Well, coming to shanghai, so what is the famous food for Shanghai?

Smelly beancurd, shanghai dumplings, roasted duck, slurp the shanghai noodles, and…and…

**my stomach growls…. **

Gosh, miss the food! So this time, I will bring you to Qi Bao Old Street, where you can have a look at the street food, and also the environment, enjoy!
Pictures to flatter you...
This is me in my Shakira Africa hair :D

Speechless, such a nice view...

Oink oink, pork knuckle

The roasted ducks dance in the musical chairs?

Look closely, quail eggs...

Are they handsome or like a money lender staff?

The longest meat in the stick.

This is good, don't miss this stall...

See the difference of color?because of the herbs and spices...

Am I ready to eat the hottest smelly beancurd of all time?

Surrender, the smelly bean-curd is really something!
Boo! Here comes the end of this food blog!




*****

Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!

Enjoy Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz

Comments

Thristhan said…
OMGGGGG, the Oink oink, pork knuckle looks so deliciousss. I wanna go Shanghai :)
Blackswan said…
Roast ducks look really nice & crispy!

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner