my 23rd birthday




19/09/2008 – argh, finally trying to write down a great blog..oh my god, now only I can open my blog for writing..let see what I have in my memories this past few days…hmmm, lecture of words from my bf , and my clients…I always ask too much opinion, till I dun hv one for myself. Even in buying things, I have to ask others opinion. And when they help me to sort it out or decide for me, I have doubts or I might disagree and then I suddenly disagree…anyone can tell me what is my problem? I not good in making a final decision, and that goes to my career too. Ok, ok, trying to, trying to decide..bein influenced too much…

Well, on 13/09/2008, it was my b’day I travel back to tanjung malim. It is between Selangor and Perak state. It is famous with it pau and “chi kek mai” (pepper mee hoon soup)..i heard so far no one had succeed in creating exactly the same recipe that the family did..amazing!!!
I worked in the morning at FF to train ppl, nothing special..jus complaining to my bf, he owe me a gift. I always call him to prepare a gift for a special ones, dun buy it last minute. It is because during our one year anniversary, I prepared and he didn’t. (sniff sniff).

We bought a cake at secret recipe at IOI mall, puchong, and headed back to Tanjung Malim. This is when I start to grow fat whenever I went back his hometown. We had a lunch cum dinner and we ate as if we haven’t been eating for years. after eating, I felt sleepy, tat is when lazy ppl sleep..i took a nap for an hour, wake up, and looked for my bf’s sister for chatting.

Haha, finally it reached night. We took our supper at Easy Café (this place is good, nice, cooling, and it has Wifi ), it is not easy to get Wifi at such a small town. Total expenses of the supper are RM 90, with up to 10 ppl and above. We went back home, here we go!!!

My cake..Yea…they sang b’day songs in eng, BM, and mandarin. By the time they finish the song, the candles were starting to melt. I closed my eyes, blew the candle. Suddenly, I saw a gift next to the cake..surprisingly, I was stupid enuf not knowing who gave it to me. (supposingly it was my bf).so they said it is given by my bf’s mom. I almost hugged and thanked her when she looked back at me with weird looks. My thoughts “hey, it was not me la!!” ok, the only they hinted me it is a prince, but after that they joked that everyone admitted they are the one who give me the gift, and called me to hug. Ok la, finally, I knew. I thanked my bf..he was just smiling, and I was regret for demanding him for gift..poor him..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner