Lot 179, Special Hair Saloon at Cheras - Scalp and Hair Treatment

3/10/2017 -
Recommended by mommy Agnes on lot 179 saloon at Cheras. Miu is the hair art director also the owner. You can see she is so serious in lecturing, guidance and sharing relevant information to me. Basically, I was complaining about I could'nt find the right shampoo anymore, as I can feel my scalp is hot and itchy, making me sctratching my broom hair everyday. Worse when I use a nature, paraben-free shampoo products, so I told her, I feel helpless, plus my hair is so out of shapre.




Through her phone and gadgets investment, Miu is scanning my scalp to do checking.


So this is before the scalp treatment.



Then she recommends me better use Scalp Recovery O2-Hair, since I have never did any scalp treatment before. It is my 1st time do scalp treatment, so high tech for her to do detailed checking on each customer hair condition


And this shows clean scalp after treatment.

I was like, "so I should start buying anti-dandruff shampoo?" She says, no, you are wrong. You are not facing dandruff issues, but your scalp isn't clean, that's all.



I am now here doing my steaming hair treatment for 10 minutes. My hair needs some nourishment once a while!



Believe she is using all real stuff, nothing comes cheap of course, some saloon might just use normal conditioner to do mask treatment...or using cheap stuff with no results. At least Miu gives you honest opinion. Also, I end up buying a RM 200 anti-ageing scalp treatment shampoo, hopefully my hair can be softer and easier to handle.

True enough, touchwood, I don't feel itchy on my hair scalp by far.

Come and look for Miu if you have not find your suitable hair stylist.

Lot 179 Saloon

179, Jalan Lancang, Taman Cheras Permata 2, 56100 Cheras, Jalan Lanchang, Taman Cheras Permata 2, 56100 Batu 9 Cheras, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Open everyday 11am - 8:30pm

+60 3-2857 3233

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner