Local Food Temptation at Yi Jia Restaurant, Bandar Puchong Jaya

16 Jan 2016 - Hmm, reached Puchong, ah ha! So far away from KL, yet just come to Puchong to explore what's for my breakfast and lunch.

Found this simple local cafe and restaurant named Yi Jia Restaurant 一家美食馆, means "one family" in Mandarin. Well, definitely your whole family can enjoy their meals here. You can choose ala carte noodles, wan tan noodles, stir-fry noodles, ala carte rice, or even chinese dishes.



So this my super lovely breakfast, dried keoy teow with a special request that I prefer fish balls and fish cake, instead of the char siew or wanton. Falling in love with its dark soy sauce, wondering what brand would it be. Portion is good enough as you can see.



Ordered its local milk tea, and the way it was blended in nicely with the foam, you know that the sifu who prepares the coffee and tea is someone experienced.



Now this is my lunch time! tomyam seafood meehoon. Lots of seafood as you can see. And big big bowl for me, I couldn't finish it, with my swollen lips like Angelina Jolie, lol. So spicy, yummy, and definitely mouth-watering for me.


Yi Jia Restaurant - Chinese Restaurant
Address: No.10G, Jalan 12A, 47170 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-8074 9993
Operating hours: everyday, 9:30AM–11PM

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/jTNJqBUKbbS2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner