EDITOR: JESSICA ONG SOOK YI
The proposal below is my research and my personal advices
.Create money and make it more valuable
The financial planning process is defined by the CFP Board involves the following five key steps:
· SPECIFY - Gathering client data, including goals
· MEASURABLE - Analyzing and evaluating your financial status
· ACTION - Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations and/or alternatives
· REALISTIC -Implementing the financial planning recommendation
· TIMELINE - Monitoring the financial planning recommendations
Plan financially in an early stage to secure you and protect yourself.
Preserve and protect your financial needs.
refered ARTICLES: http://www.free-financial-advice.net/