ePure launched online store and limited edition Christmas gift set 2015 (promotion code)

3 Dec 2015 - Hello, probably you are hunting for Xmas gift for yourself, your friend, your wife, or your lover.


Just got to know ePure Skin has just launched their limited edition Xmas Giftset, and yeepee!






I just handpick one of their 2 testimonial photos:








Nope, this is not a photoshop touch-up photos. I had tried ePure products myself, and I am a loyal fan of ePure!

But if you still want more testimonials: http://www.epureskin.com/testimonial.php







What do you get in ePure Xmas giftset?

• éPure Membranous Jelly Masque x 2 packs ( 2x30g)
• éPure Amino Hydro Intense Cleanser x 1 (100ml)
• éPure Cryo Cellular Jelly Essence x 1 (30ml)


The current selling price is RM199.00, and I have a surprise for ya! 

Just go to this link if you are into ePure Xmas Gift Set:

http://www.epureskin.com.my/product/limited-edition-christmas-gift-set/

Use my code: epurexsuki

and you get to buy the ePure xmas giftset at only RM 149.90! 25% discount, wowowowow ~~~~


*The code is only valid for the promotion gift set, not applicable for other individual items/ normal priced item.
*Offer is only till 31 Dec 2015. 

And I would like to wish you a very happy, joyful, beautiful Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner