Epilator - powerful tweezer for hair removal

2016 - Well, I think it was really frustrated just to get rid of the hair removal at underarms and most of the ladies prefer to have fully clean hairless at their pubic vagina area.

So when I was pregnant, I couldn't commit to the IPL permanent hair removal treatment anymore.

And then I have to start shaving back, which darken the skin part and also the hair grows real fast, like almost every 2 weeks.

this is when I start to ask around within the friends chat group, to see if there is any alternative solution.

One of my girlfriends, Wenny says: "Hey, why not try epilator?" 
I was like, what is it? 

So, I went to google and study what is epilator.

An epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out.

Now, don't compare epilator vs shaving vs waxing vs hair removal cream.

It is nothing like this.

Treat epilator like the traditional Scissors Flat Tip Tweezers, but using electric and super speed removing the hair.


Now this is the flat tip tweezers I am talking about. The good thing about tweezers, is it helps to pluck out the hair root as well, but then the pore will be big, and cause skin irritation, skin sensitive, or cause bacteria growth when the pore is open.

So, treat epilator as a million speed electric tweezer.

I wanted to start from a simple epilator, just to know how does it works.


This was my first epilator, Keda KD-190 and my first experience was my armpit was in pain and there was little bleeding, probably because it was the first time trying epilator.

but the result is damn amazing, the armpit hair is getting less, and I only need shave like once a month.

If you need to know how to use an epilator, you can refer to this youtube video link below, or just search through youtube, there are plenty of them.




Well, the bad part is, it is very painful, if you use epilator on pubic area. So for pubic area, if you are pregnant, better just shave it using normal women shaver.

Well, my first epilator was using battery base, and it was in bad condition within 1 year. So, I went for shopping online again.


This model is even better. It is electric rechargeable, and more powerful than its smaller model, the first model I had. This is Keda KD-175.

Also a gentle reminder to use alcohol swab tissue to wipe off the hair residue on the tweezers area. 

But I personally don't think epilator is good enough to shave pubic area as it is very very painful.

For pubic shave and armpit treatment area, I had tried both Musee and Bubblegum, and I prefer BubbleGum Wax for now.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner