Kou yuk Bao - mouth-feel fats in a tasty way


9 Jan 2018 - Never in my life, that I love the extra pork lards, be it any three layered pork meat. I always remove the pork lard or fats till the day I try this kou yuk bao 扣肉包. Fattening? Of course it is,but it is a tasty flavours make the whole bun interesting. Surprisingly, the dark sauce marinade was well done, and you feel less 'geli'trying the bun. Most important is the recipe that makes the pork fats so flavorful. Guilty? Disgusted? Or make you full till the next meal? I call him Mr pao in cap, 0126326378. Chinese fella at Cheras morning market's stall, I got this bun at taman Midah. You can pre-book buns and dimsum,  so cool!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner