Marmalade bangsar - kids play area, savoury western food



1/9/2017 -  Heard of marmalade for quite some time..almost famous for everything - family friendly, spacious, local food as I recalled..flipping it's menu, knowing marmalade serves western food, pasta, some healthy quinoa, fresh fruit juice ....so it is not serving local food as what marmalade as per say. Staffs are friendly and patience, didn't really c local staffs but it was all good. Finally I know why family like to come here, kids play and TV area! I super love its aglio olio prawn spaghetti with the roasted garlic smell!
The berries chia seed smoothies is too cold but very healthy.

salmon and tomato soup are average. The tomato soup is too much as in a Chinese soup bowl portion. I can guess the Chef or the founder like savoury and strong taste or flavor for the food. Good food portion and reasonable price given its environment, service and it is located in shopping centre. For eg, pasta or main course costs only rm30-40.




Well, nothing is perfect. I have to stand guard at the kids play area to make sure my kids are around. I just closed my eyes for like 10 seconds, and my kid quickly run  towards to the main entrance heading to evelators, so dangerous!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner