Pasar Ramadan, tasik permaisuri - new food on board

2/6/2017 - I missed out my Ramadan patron last year, as my sister is always a slow turtle to make my plan successful. So, this time round, I drive straight to permaisuri Ramadan bazaar.
Despite the normal stalls serving you colorful and sweet drinks, mini kuih at rm0.50, roti john, murtabak, ayam percik, big pan fried noodles and rice,
I tend to hunt for somewhat newer, more innovative food and branding, the presentation which is more outstanding than the normal traditional stall operation.
Here are all the new in interesting food you can get at Ramadan bazaar at tasik permaisuri, Cheras:


Wow, Pau cendawan viral putrajaya? I was curious as even the Chinese do not have this type of mushroom bun. Didn't ask how did they do the little mushroom art on top of the bun. I bought it, and it is actually creamy mushroom (similar like Campbell mushroom soup). You will be surprised, the bun flour texture was handmade I believe, feeling soft and delicious to eat.



I like you, alang's kitchen, springville big grilled burger, beautiful and appetizing burgers display! Lots of mustard, cheese and mayonnaise. Make my saliva dripping right now, as I update my blog here. Hmm, lamb burger for the price of rm8-10....


This atok din comes out with western pepper sauce meatballs, and kambing Bakar banjir. If I translate directly, the lamb will be named as "flood burning lamb". Wakaka! Guess it is all good, as they keep on grilling "wet".


Raja murtabak since 1990 @ttdi? Since when ttdi is famous with Raja murtabak?
But, if mat murtabak gombak since 1985, then I believe it will be that good.  I bought the gombak brand, so delicious... It is chicken fillings wrapped using roti canai flour... Don't know why I keep on relate murtabak to lasagna.


See the long queue? So many of them selling steamed coconut rice with virgin chicken? Hmm... Sounds... Weird 


This is interesting. As I like sardine curry puff a lot, I don't mind to have this kuih tanduk sardin. The Indian Muslim kakak wrap it like a deep fried mini croissant shape. I bought this, crispy but the fillings were sweet and spicy sardines fillings.






Poor little children chicks?  Bird?  Burung puyuh, one old uncle saw me frowning my head thinking what creature being sunburnt.


Last, but not least, before I go, trust issue (I almost get a bit eyeing problem) 
I thought I read it as trust tissue! 

They pass by and I saw they prepare fresh well d OK me long roti john. It is looooonnnnnggggg, long roti john, with the powerful cheese, meat, long bun, etc.  Gonna try it out on this Ramadan! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner