How does Occupational therapy help you or your child - Sham Therapy Centre, Malaysian Care Toy Library

Finally, I decided to send my kid to Sham Physiotherapy Centre. Luckily I was recommended by another occupational therapist, as this centre has very little exposure or even promote aggressively.



With my previous experience searching for the right occupational therapy centre, Sham and Firuz are really those therapist who are really passionate and very eager to help out.

From the first day of assessment, I know that they are so sincere. Sham physiotherapy centre is the the only centre who talk to me personally on my kid's progress.




I also manage to borrow toys as I feel that it is too costly to maintain all the toys that can help my child for his therapy, because each toy might be used only for few months or so.

So MALAYSIAN CARE TOY LIBRARY is the best place for us to borrow suitable toys to help the kids.




2nd Floor, 15, Jalan Tasik Selatan 3, Bandar Tasik Selatan, 57000 Kuala Lumpur
Email: toyrd@malaysiancare.org




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner