ZTE Blade V7 Lite
12 May 2016 - ZTE Corporation Sdn. Bhd launches ZTE Blade V7 series in Malaysia. With ZTE slogan - Tomorrow Never Waits, ZTE emphasizes the Blade V7 series is - Anyone, Anywhere, Can Own an Ergonomic Metallic Smartphone.
Now why such words - anyone, anywhere, and ergonomic metallic?
Anyone - because it is affordable, with the market price of RM669, not to mention with the current heat of promotions online or via ZTE stores, you might get ZTE Blade V7 at even lower price.
Anywhere - ZTE has a total of 20 service centres and authorized service centres throughout Malaysia.
Ergonomic Metallic - user-friendly with its special features " Fingerprint Sensor Multifunction" and metal is often referred as a superior material for smartphones.
Now here are the top 5 highlights features of ZTE Blade V7 Lite:
- Fingerprint Sensor Multifunction - A 360 degrees fingerprint sensor at the back of your phone, just at the bottom of the camera, as well as access to your top 5 favourite apps, and also allow you to lock your apps to prevent others to access into your apps. In their Facebook, they have been emphasizing you only need 0.3 seconds to unlock your phone.
- 13MP AF / 8MP Camera Rear & Front Flash - You want to be a pro, or you prefer the auto style in taking pictures, now you can have both. Being the pro, it has the features such as light metering, focusing, ISO, white balance and exposure compensation.
Dislike being a pro? Probably you are an AUTO person like me. The auto mode will be able to detect smiley faces, beautify, voice control and more!
What is the most awesome thing for people who likes selfie and always take photos is that ZTE Blade V7 Lite has its own 'beautify' features, so you need no worry in download other apps to beautify your pictures; front LED light in case you taking photos in the dark, and a wide screen of 5″ HD Display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels for you to capture a wide or panaroma view.
- Quad Core Processor 2GB RAM & 16GB ROM internal memory - Well, more storage yet need to be fast.
- Metallic Body. Super Slim 7.9mm - Less bulky and heavy, as it has aluminium alloy to fit the thinnest and lightest 7.9mm body, with the innovative design from Munich, Germany.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow - Support Android 6.0 with “Smart Power” feature
If you are a gadget person, here is the Blade V7 Lite Specifications
Network Support: LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20(28)/B40(38)
Platform: MTK6735P, quad-core processor
OS: Android™ 6.0
Screen: 5.0-inch, HD, 2.5D
Cameras: 8M AF+8M FF, front and back flash
Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB eMMC expandable memory with T-flash
Other Features: Finger print scanner, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, compass, FM radio, Hall effect sensor, accelerometer/proximity/light
Video Launch: https://www.facebook.com/ZTEMalaysia/videos/1233382573340280/
According to Mr. Jeremy Zhao, CEO, S.E.A Region of ZTE Devices Group, ZTE targets to achieve 10% of Malaysia’s smartphone market share in next 3 years. This could be acheivable, given that nowadays people are looking into ergonomic features, battery life, wide screens, best HD photos resolutions, storage and accessories. It is all about functionality and usages.
I am looking forward to see the telco bundle package with ZTE though. Probably I do enjoy taking photos, so the dual flash and beautify features save my day.
ZTE originally is from Shen Zhen, China, and ZTE is one of the Top 5 mobile handset and smartphone manufacturers in the world.
For more info about ZTE Malaysia, please log on to: http://ztedevices.com.my/
If you are looking to purchase ZTE Blade V7 Lite in Lazada, here is the offer. If you want further more discount, you can use the promo code from shopcoupons as per the message below.