Super Different Vegetarian Food in Tian Yian Cafe & Restaurant @ Taman Miharja

12 May 2016 - There was not much food in my working area, so I went to hunt down Tian Yian Cafe at Taman Miharja. At that point of time, I was pretty sick and down with flu and sore throat. So I ordered their hot honey lemon.



to see generous lemon slices with the taste of pure honey, I would say this is so good for me.



Ya ya, wth....so sick and eat spicy food, but cannot resist this LakBal noodles pot when I come here to eat. Tofu, mushrooms, some vegetarian meat cooked hot in the pot with their handmade noodles, I do think this soup base is more like their rojak peanut sauce mix with other spicy herbs and ingredients, giving you the aromatic smell with small lime squeeze. Well, this is a big pot, so you can finish if you are big eater and like spicy food.




They also sell some local delicacies and own-made bun with fillings over the cashier counter.

Must come if you love vegetarian food and you are looking for something different than others vegetarian restaurant.

Tian Yian Cafe & Restaurant
http://skys.com.my/index.php?r=tianYian/index

Address: No. 5, 7 & 9, Jalan 3/93, Taman Miharja, Cheras, 55200 Kuala Lumpur.

Phone: +60 3-9281 8837

Hours: Mon - Sun : 11am-9pm

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4L628EJjg8H2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner