Suki Jezz in Melbourne, Australia - RACV Club, and Night Bars

22 April 2016 - Well, this blog gonna talk about meeting some of my friends in the bars, and some intro about RACV.

Most people especially the youngsters, do not know that RACV has a hotel that provides accommodation, restaurant, and many other facilities in the hotel.

We are honored that we are able to stay in RACV for 1 week.

RACV club is exclusively only for their club members, being known well for socials, events, business associates, and it is an countless award-winning club.


Add: RACV City Club, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000

Tel: (03) 9944 8888 (within Australia)
+61 (3) 9944 8888 (international)
Waze: https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=17&lat=-37.81532&lon=144.95934

Well, I really do notice lots of veterans and senior business professionals or the elderly coming to RACV. They come and really social and mingle around. Some can be seen to talk about business opportunities.





So this is the cafeteria area, where we hunt for the breakfast buffet in the morning. Staff and chefs greet you with a wonderful smile, make sure you have your seats. Spacious it is, clean and comfortable seatings for you.





So I have this breakfast set: bacon, sausage, tomato, scrambled egg, and hash brown. i had this the next day, and I was wondering: "So, is this the famous Australian breakfast?" everyone has been taking so much of processed food? Hmm, or perhaps, they serve the typical English breakfast to suit everyone's taste.




I was fond to see this mini latte in the fruits and dessert area.

*sadly, I have been asked to remove certain content about racv club due to Request and terms.






We went out for a quick walk, to get my tram prepaid card. I am always a lost sheep, I even overlook my travel dates, can you imagine that? Wonder how I survive going to tourist destination later, ah ha, luckily, everyone here is well-updated with the places and directions, thanks to the modern transport they have in Melbourne: tram (electric bus), bus, and trains.





This is the classic RACV Heritage Vehicle Series - 1937 Buick 8/40 Special.








So this is how I dress up for my dinner and hang out session. April is autumn in Australia, but I heard the weather is unpredictable in Melbourne. It can rains heavily and next, comes out the bright sun. You gotta always prepare for the weather.



Get to try on chef's Italian cuisine, a refreshing starter of a refreshing watermelon bites and olives.




Ocean trout with leeks ash, beetroot and horseradish cream. They do it not fully cook style ;)




Now, this is interesting. This is Fregola pasta, cooked along with minced pigeon and pheasant. You might be wondering, is there such meal? Where did the chef get the pigeon and pheasant from? *chuckle.




Happy to meet my god brother, Edmund, who stays in Melbourne for more than 10 years, this means we have not meet each other for more than 10 years as well! He has 2 sons and an Indonesian Chinese wife.



After dinner, I asked Edmund to bring me to the CS event at pole-pole bar. The pole-pole bar was packed in the Fridays, with 3 floors at least. Went straight up to meet the gang. and because I have some nice group photos in my phone, I add Yvonne Teo from Brisbane, to come to Melbourne for some adventure. I remembered that she enjoys walking a lot, whilst growing passion in her piano industry.


polēpolē bar and kitchenWebsite: http://www.polepolebar.com.au/
Tel: (03) 9650 2811
Add: 1/267 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Opening hours: Mon - Sat, started at 5pm till 11pm or midnight; Sunday is closed

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/PydHfRsbwrT2
Waze: https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=17&lat=-37.81457&lon=144.96558



And then, Max, another Cs brings me to this 'La La Land'. unlike other places are packed, probably cool music, and less noise make you chit chat more in La La Land. Recommend this bar though.


La La Land

Website: http://www.city.lalaland.com.au/#1

https://www.facebook.com/La-La-Land-118407531517312

Add: Level 1, Crn Ltl Lonsdale St & Hardware Lane, Melbourne 3000
Tel: (03) 9670 5011
Email: citylala@lalaland.com.au
Operating hoursa: 4pm till late, Mon - Sun

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Wb5bzQyzihB2
Waze: https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=17&lat=-37.8117&lon=144.96037





Overall, I do like Melbourne, given the fresh air that I couldn't get back in Malaysia. Heard the expenses are high, even if Australia promise best minimum wages. and if you are looking to settle down in Australia, there's really lots of cuisines and choices, and surprisingly, I don't feel awkward as I can get exactly anything from my own country at here, and it is convenient and easy to access in Australia.

What about you? any cool experience in Australia? Share with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner