Tung Jing Restaurant Taman Midah - Handmade DimSum and Tomyam Curry Noodle

27 May 2022 - Update. Tung Jing has now moved to a stall in Kenki Food Court Taman Midah.


2 March 2016 - I remembered I had my lunch in Tung Jing back in 2012. My colleagues from fashion company brought me to here...and immediately I really miss the taste once a while.

And since on 2 March 2016, I went to Tung Jing Restaurant, I thought to share this good food with you all.

Just some picture showing part of the food they serve:




Some of the Dimsum.



Part of the home made noodles.






Just a quick photoshot in the shop, air-conditioned along the narrow road, just located a few shops near to Maybank Taman Midah. sorry, it was blur.




See the hidden Siew Mai dumpling? It is Steamed Sichuan 'Siew Mai' Dumpling. Probed the waitress, a cute plump girl, and she mentioned it is all handmade Dimsum.





and this is the real food of the day. Homemade TomYam Curry Fishpaste and Dumplings Noodles. Well, you can see the size and the way it was made, which is why I will predict all was handmade ingredients. The taste of spicy sour Tomyam mix with the coconut gravy curry....yummy...yummy....



Oh ya, I remembered the last I had the noodle per bowl is RM 8. Forgotten how much is the dimsum, apologies, but I believe it is a reasonable price.

If you are looking to spice up your tongue and wanted to look for unique DimSum in Cheras, you should come here.

Details:

Tung Jing (Dim Sum) Restaurant,
90, Jalan Midah 1, Taman Midah, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-9130 9978
Business hours: Monday-Friday (9.00am to 4.30pm),
Sunday (8.30am to 4.00pm)
Closed on Saturdays.
Non-halal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner