Healthy, delicious and affordable food in Mid Valley and The Gardens

I was based in Midvalley for 2 months, and throughout these 2 months, I realized that you just need to spend at least RM 15 for better food, or else you can go to the food court - MAKAN PLACE in LG floor, Oasis Food Court in 2nd floor, and Food Junction on 3rd floor.

But trust me, you are really risking your life eating all those Ajinamoto, or unhealthy food.

So I just list down a food list where I think there is a balance portion of carbo, protein, fibre, and more healthy way of cooking. Budget is normally from RM 7 - 15, anything more than that, it is pricey.




Ko Hyang Korean Country Delights. I took ther handmade noodle soups with generous vegetables given to me.

http://www.kohyang.com.my/
The Gardens Mid Valley City
LG K-05, Lower Ground Floor
kohyangmidvalley@gmail.com





Bought this sushi set from AEON. They do have special promotion, or 30% discount after 8pm.please do not go to AEON BIG to buy their sushi, terrible quality, althugh it is cheap like RM 1 both supermarket are kinda next to each other, so shop smart.

AEON Mid Valley Store

Unit AT3 Mid Valley Megamall Mid Valley City Lingkaran Syed Putra 59200 Kuala Lumpur





RM 7.50 Shihlin taiwan street snacks, a big bowl of mee sua with chicken floss and 2 fresh oysters, dipping in the gravy sauce, and spicy chilli. their chilli are really spicy!

http://www.shihlinsnacks.com.tw/my/locations-my-tg.htm

Lot LG K17
Mid Valley City
No. 1, Medan Syed Putra Utara
59200 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

You can also try Dubuyo lunch set RM 11 nett - rice, chicken, side dishes, soup, 1 roasted barley tea.





http://www.dubuyo.com/index.html

LG-048, Lower Ground Floor,
Mid Valley Megamall,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel / Fax: 03-2287 8980



Nyonya Colours, for their tasty Nyonya Kueh.and I fall in love with their Thai Laksa! I was surprised Nyonya Colours offer free delivery services in PJ and selected KL area, as well as provide food gift packs that cater for big functions and big celebrations.

http://www.nyonyacolors.com/

LG 230A, Lower Ground Floor
The Gardens Shopping Mall
Mid Valley City
Kuala Lumpur

by rosewong.com
I Love Yoo! @ The Gardens , but normally you will feel very hungry before you finish work, because it is just a bowl of porridge.


I Love Yoo!

http://www.iloveyoo.com.my/
LG-K16, Lower Ground Floor
03-2283 2929
012-225 1589(Mr. Jefri)
016-315 6406
016-338 4094


And always remember to treat yourself better with better food because eating cheaper unhealthy food will not make us live longer.

So here is my list, do you have other healthy delicious food with reasonable price that you want to share in any of the shopping centres?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner