Yuzu Japanese Fine Dining Restaurant in The Gardens, Mid Valley City

5 October 2014 - After spending 1 month doing my confinement at home, I was like releasing myself from prison, and eating seafood immediately after 1 month. My mom saw the photos in Facebook and scolded me. "Hey, no seafood or any food that can cause rashes or skin sensitivity!" Oops, so I have to be super patience for 1 more month....

So, 3 of us (hubby, me and baby) were walking around The Gardens, searching for food. Sushi Zanmai is always welcoming you with...long queue...grrr...so boring.


We passed by Yuzu Japanese Restaurant. Not much people, but crap, let's just go for it.

7000 square feet, spacious area, and staff brings us to a darker area, as my baby was sleeping the stroller.

And we opened the menu. I keep on tell hubby "Hey, see the price, so expensive!"

And then our eyes checking out the menu, looking for alternative options, despite it's ala carte menu.

And then we saw their lunch set.

Guess how much is the lunch set? The photo is as per below:






LUNCH SET MENU 11.30am - 3.00pm

And this is just 1 set: UNAGI & SASHIMI SET

RM68 Assorted sashimi, BBQ Japanese eel, 2 pieces of hand roll and baked oyster served with small appetizer, salad, egg custard, tea pot soup and fruits. How many items in this set? Let me count.....9 items! wow....

I was like, I don't care! I just want the unagi eel. I mean hey, a normal unagi don might just costs you aro0und RM 40-50 in a casual Japanese cafe.

I mean hey, it wasn't that bad, their price was reasonable though, at least you get to eat really Fresh Imported Fish From Kyushu Island And Hokkaido, Japan.


http://www.yuzujap.com/gardens.html
Address: The Gardens, T236, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-2284 7663
Operating Hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm

I think they attend to phone calls, more than replying email, so there you go, try to call them ya!

Do you have other Japanese fine dining to introduce? Please do recommend!

Enjoy our Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner