Suki Jezz birthday fiesta in Mogliano Veneto, Italy 2013

16 Sept 2013 - So we were back from South Italy holiday, and there is no resting at all, and here come the big fiesta again!

This time, everyone is helping me to celebrate my birthday in Italy.


Alright, time to show you some true colours of my lovely Italian family.


Food, food, food.

Cold-cut of meats and salami, most of them are from Michieletto own animal farm.








If I have such food supply in Malaysia, I can survive for 1 week, eating only all these food.

From afternoon, we can eat till evening.





Husband's aunt knew that I am crazy for the Venice sandwich, and she made so many that I forgotten how many pieces I have chunked into my mouth, non-stop.




Meet the twins, Angelo and Vittorio.




These two cute little children are twins as well.




Mama Adrianna, uncles, and aunts.





Uncle, aunt, Sara, and Deborah.




Okay, this is how it looks like when Italian get drunk! See who is the cute girl taking my hair clip?




And when hair thinning guy wishes to have some hair on that day....





Finally, I got my hair clip back and managed to get a big tiramisu cake for my birthday, and papa Vittorio as normal, with his iconic ironic look, posing next to me.





And this is the Italian Michieletto happy family. I was too into photo, and they don't know what is going on, haha!


They even asked my husband, why did I keep on take food photos, and he replied: "She can't remembers what she had eaten!"

Thank you for celebrating my birthday together with me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner