Aenon - The Health Kitchen in Miharja Cheras

16 July 2015 - As it was one of those vegetarian Buddhism Day, I wanted to go to vegetarian cafe. I passed by this newly opened Aenon Cafe, so I went in to give a try on their food.






Their surroundings are clean, nice, and quiet. And only then, I know that Aenon Health Kitchen is under Aenon Health Care, a place where you can enjoy healthy and long-living program, with cosy accommodation, water therapy, big planting garden, exercise in nature, and many more. see their website for more info: www.aenon.org,my


Anyway, back to the cafe. I checked out their menu, and to my surprise, their price are far more reasonable than SimpleLife cafe.


All their food ingredients are made by themselves. this is what they practice:


~ WE SERVE VEGAN FOOD ~

* WHOLE GRAINS *

* ALL NATURAL *

* MEATLESS *

* EGGLESS *

* DAIRY FREE *

* NO DEEP-FRIED *

* NO MSG *

* NO CAFFEINE *

* NO IRRITANTS (CHILLI, PEPPER, VINEGAR) *





Ordered the Misai Kucing Tea, their speciality, haha, they allow me to refill hot water.





AENON Veggie Wrap - This one is average, probably you hear the sound of crunchiness when you take a bit of the lettuce.





Turmeric Nyonya Laksa - I remember this is just normal, but something different to try!




I asked for chilli paste, but they do not have any. However, they have this homemade beancurd paste, something different anyway.









https://www.facebook.com/aenon.health.kitchen?fref=ts

Add: 1, Jalan 4/93, Taman Miharja, Jalan Cheras, 55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel: 03-92010972

http://aenonhealthkitchen.webs.com/


*****


Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!

Enjoy Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner