Suki Jezz holiday in Thailand – Day 3 Island tour

My first holiday trip in Thailand – Day 3 Island tour 

 

6 Jan 2013 - Referring to my previous blog about my tremendous diarrhea problem, I woke up feeling lifeless, but still have to go to the sea for the snorkelling tour.

Island hopping and snorkeling will take one whole day. It takes 1 or 1 and a half hour ride of speed boat to reach the first island. If you choose to rent their bench chairs, it will be roughly (75 thai baht) per chair.

I can tell you I do not dare to eat anything in the morning, and my stomach has been cleared off from everything. So, to play safe, I have to sit in the ferry, didn’t manage to go down for snorkelling, feeling drowsy and slept through the whole island tour. What to do?

So here are the some of the islands that we went:

Phi Phi island, Maya Bay island,  and Khai Nai island

http://www.phuket.com/magazine/khai-islands-tour.htm


 At Khai Nai Island:



At here, you can see we have wonderful massage service, by applying sunblock for this handsome guy.

Daniele: Sir, sunblock, sir?

Federico: Si si si!

Federico: Put more at the right...no, left, right...

More views at Khai Nai Island...






Lunch was served when we were at Khai Nai island.



http://www.krabi-tourism.com/phiphi/maya-bay.htm

Maya Bay








I believe we made a few stops in the middle of the ocean, but i am semi-conscious plus i do not know how to swim, so i didn’t manage to hear what was the name of the other islands, just manage to see joyful people jump down into the sea.






Daniele is trying to float or fly?




Once we were back to Phuket, i was so tired over this diarrhea thing as it has been attacking me non-stop since yesterday, that i had to walk 15 minutes to go to a proper pharmacy to get anti- diarrhea medicine. Luckily, it killed my bacteria in my stomach and it had cured me.

So what can I eat? Well, still food street, but definitely not the same stall we went last night!

Chiang Mai Seafood, mobile: 08 1781 2073, opens from evening onwards, this stall located near to Krungthai bank, along the road of Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd.


Thailand salad

grilled fish

Grilled sotong/ squid


*****

Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!

Enjoy Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner