La Risata, Italian food Wanders and Wonders

**14 Nov 2015 - Finally, I get to go upstairs of La Risata, as they were super crowded and fully booked at their downstair area, and their top floor dining area was even more amazing.




Just that the food and the presentation were not as good as before....Hmmmm..

Looking for delicious Italian food with reasonable price? Try La Risata

The surrounding of La Risata Ampang


28 July 2013 - As I decided to have my Sunday as my family and also my off day, I tend to explore food around klang valley area with my loved ones.

So we stopped by at La Risata at Ampang, for a tryout of Italian food. I wonder why, Malaysia always chooses mushroom soup and spaghetti as their choices for Italian food. Maybe during the days when we learn about Italian food, it is all about mushroom and pasta only.

Ah ha! Try something different this time round!

  • Gnocchi Chorizo (RM 28.00) - Homemade potato dumplings with lamb chorizo sausage & ricotta cheese in a red pepper sauce 


Gnocchi Chorizo


  • La Parmigiana e Melanzane (RM 16.00) - delicious eggplants with tomato, mozzarella & parmesan cheese 
La Parmigiana e Melanzane

  • · Pizza Vegetali (RM 27.00) Vegetarian pizza- Grilled eggplant, roasted cherry tomato, pine-nut, pesto, ricotta cheese, tomato & mozzarella 
Pizza Vegetali


And oh yes, I am very sure you have to try something different apart from mushroom soup or typical normal spaghetti. La Risata is definitely a decent place with delicious food being served for you.

And how can we leave the venue without a glass of wine and a cup of Espresso?

Salute! Ciao!

Oh ya, by the way, you must be curious why I didn’t write much about food review and my thoughts about the food… I only write things that are really good and I do not write for commercial purpose.

Join me for a food journey some days, or maybe you bring me along into your food journey?


La Risata Ampang,

Add: 16 Pesiaran Ampang
55000 Kuala Lumpur

t.603 4252 6269
f.603 4257 9503
e.ampang@la-risata.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner