Musee permanent hair removal (review and promo)

Musee permanent hair removal review and promo


Take note: this promotion is for ladies who are searching for hair removal solution at any of your body parts. As for men, for you who wish to share with your partners, lovers, and any of your ladies friends about this great hair removal solution.






The Promotion - Friend's Referral Program at Musee


Here is the real deal, right now, they willing to give all my readers or friends a real FREE treat! The friend’s referral program:

If you sign up any of the Musee Platinum Tokyo in Malaysia’s package under my member ID: 81045668,or my sister's member ID 81045671, and you will get 1 Large session/ 2 Small session for free!

You can choose to walk in and provide my member ID to get the privilege, or you may submit your details online:

http://www.musee-pla.com.my/friend/ and fill in my member ID: 81045668 or 81045671

You can check out the body parts which categorized as large or small section:

http://www.musee-pla.com.my/menu/

**please be reminded that if you choose to walk in without any member’s referral, you will not get the privilege mentioned above.

**terms and conditions applied. Please refer to the main website for the terms and conditions.

Musee Platinum Tokyo in Malaysia

https://www.facebook.com/MuseePlatinumTokyoMalaysia?fref=ts

The Review


I have always been frustrated with my underarms hair problems, and I believe this is one of them ain hair part where most of the ladies wish to remove the hair. I had tried shaving, waxing, and many others way to remove my underarms hair.

Well, when my sister introduce me the IPL hair removal laser treatment, most of us might worried if there is any side effect since it is a laser treatment. Want to know more about laser treatment? Check this out: http://www.choice.com.au/reviews-and-tests/food-and-health/beauty-and-personal-care/hair-removal/laser-hair-removal.aspx

I had asked some of my girlfriends who had been through the IPL hair removal laser treatment. It is at minimal pain, safe, effective and hassle-free.

Hence, I am more confident and went on a research on any professional hair removal saloon, and I found Musee Platinum Tokyo in Malaysia. MUSEE PLATINUM TOKYO is the Japan’s No.1 premier hair removal salon. Focus only on hair removal, I have no doubt Musee Platinum Tokyo in Malaysia is focusing in niche market to solve the problem of disgusting and irritating hair growth on the ladies’ body. More about Musee Platinum Tokyo: http://www.musee-pla.com.my/about/

I made an appointment with Musee’s consultant and as well, to get the treatment. I sign up as a Musee Platinum Tokyo in Malaysia’s member too. The process will be 30 minutes of consultation, unless you have more inquiries, followed by 30 minutes of underarms treatment. Different part will consume different time. The consultants will inform you the exact time needed to ensure you can arrange your time. More details of their treatment: http://www.musee-pla.com.my/treatment/





I took up their current promotion package for underarms hair removal treatment for unlimited session, which means, you will enjoy the treatment till your hair problem is attended professionally. I was pampered with vouchers and free gifts after the treatment. I believe the package and the promotion (voucher and free gift) is only for short period of time. therefore, better go for it right now!

The Promotion - Friend's Referral Program at Musee


Here is the real deal, right now, they willing to give all my readers or friends a real FREE treat! The friend’s referral program:


If you sign up any of the Musee Platinum Tokyo in Malaysia’s package under my member ID: 81045668 or 81045671, you will get 1 Large session/ 2 Small session for free!

You can choose to walk in and provide my member ID to get the privilege, or you may submit your details online:

http://www.musee-pla.com.my/friend/ and fill in my member ID: 81045668 or 81045671

You can check out the body parts which categorized as large or small section:

http://www.musee-pla.com.my/menu/

**please be reminded that if you choose to walk in without any member’s referral, you will not get the privilege mentioned above.

**terms and conditions applied. Please refer to the main website for the terms and conditions.

Musee Platinum Tokyo in Malaysia

https://www.facebook.com/MuseePlatinumTokyoMalaysia?fref=ts




Yes we go, remove irritating hair forever without worries!


Picture source: Musee Platinum Tokyo in Malaysia


*****

Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!

Enjoy Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!


laser hair removal

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner