Tian Zi Fang, Shanghai

Reach

Well, don’t worry to get lost in Shanghai. The commuters at Shanghai will always take you to your destination, not to mention being convenient and definitely walking distance. Sometimes, even taking commuters save more time than you take a taxi!

Well, let’s explore for now. In the definition of appreciation, whenever French go, the art and culture would be just nearby. When there is discovery of art and culture, here comes the connection and effort done from past to give the pleasure to the present, thanks to the kind people. Welcome to the street of Tian Zi Fang.

Meet me halfway or backway?



DIY?Do my own shop by myself?

Remember? Cute dog warns you...

Hi, handsome! smart tie and smart wear.

Mr Wu's Art Exhibition

Sexy modern model

The old time
Well, antiques, arts, paintings and others are being sold at a higher price definitely, and they are not afraid to lose the business. Guess the tourists always come to here and pay without bargain, and the local sellers earn well. I would say if you do not mind spending something just more expensive and you like it, waste no time, this place is worth to go, worth to buy(some of them).

Hello, buy me buy me!


**There is a wet market along the street, fresh fruits and meats are to be seen here. I had never seen such big tomatoes in my life ever!

Tata, zai jian (means bye bye in Mandarin)



*****

Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!

Enjoy Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner