I receive this email and I thought spreading out of words of helping to everyone will help more to those who in need.
Be generous and help sincerely without any return. Life has been well for us and we wish we can just help not only by donating money, we lend our perfect hands who those who might not have a chance to have such hands.
If we were to help, help with care and love. attention is not necessity to be told to everyone, if you are really wanted to help. please spread this news to everyone to be more alert and willing to help.
Your help means a lot to everyone in the world.
Greetings from World Vision!
We wish to invite you to volunteer at an upcoming event during the festive season, which is to promote the Gifts of Hope (GoH) Catalogue to the shoppers at 1 Utama and Tesco Kepong!
As part of our annual fund-raising efforts, World Vision Malaysia produces a gift catalogue which provides a unique way for the gift giver to help children and families in need, while honouring friends and loved ones.
The catalogue features life-giving essentials, such as livestock for families and school supplies for children in poor communities. When donors pick gifts from the Catalogue, they will receive special gift cards for their friends or loved ones. The donors can use the card to tell them about the meaningful gifts that have been given in their honour. By ordering a gift from the catalogue, the donor is helping to make a difference in the lives of those whom we seek to help.
The gift catalogue campaign garnered over RM 788,000 in donations last year. This year, we hope to raise RM 900,000 in gifts to Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Malaysia. The campaign will include a promotional booth at 1 Utama and Tesco Kepong - kindly provided for free by the mall.
The campaign will be at 1 Utama: 7 to 11 December 2011 (Wednesday to Sunday) and Tesco Kepong: 23 to 24 December 2011 (Friday and Saturday).
There will be 2 shifts per day (5 volunteers per shift):
1 Utama: Morning Shift (9.30am - 4.00pm), Afternoon Shift (3.30pm - 10.30pm)
Tesco Kepong: Morning Shift (9.00am - 3.00pm), Afternoon Shift (2.30pm - 9.00pm)
We are looking for volunteers who meet the following criteria:
- Able to work as a team to approach shoppers to promote World Vision and the GoH Catalogue.
- To explain / answer questions about World Vision and the GoH Catalogue.
- Possess good communication skills, enjoy interacting with people
- Responsible and proactive
- Willing to work towards a fundraising target given
- Age 18 years and above
1) Kindly indicate your preferred shift(s) by filling in the form attached below, then email back the completed form. You are encouraged to select more than 1 shift.
2) Be punctual for briefing and T-shirt collection. (Indicate your T-shirt size: S, M, L, XL, XXL. If you already have the T-shirt, please wear it.)
3) For male volunteers, you are greatly encouraged to select the afternoon shift. We hope that there must be at least 2 male volunteers on all afternoon shifts; this is to ensure the safety of all volunteers at night.
4) A token of RM10 per shift will be given to each volunteer as meal/transport allowance.
Please do recommend your friends who may share the same passion in voluntary work.
Kindly reply no later than 8 November 2011 (next Tuesday). We will notify you via e-mail if you have been accepted to volunteer.
Please contact me at 03-78806414 or email me at Jennifer_Ting@wvi.org should you require additional information.
* It is compulsory to attend training on 26 November 2011 (Saturday) at 9am to 12pm at the World Vision Malaysia Office: 509, 5th Floor, Block A, Kelana Centre Point, Jalan SS 7/19, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. If you are able to attend or not able to attend the training, please reply me at Jennifer_Ting@wvi.org or contact me at 03-7880 6414 no later than 8 November 2011 (next Tuesday).
Jennifer Ting | Marketing & Communications | World Vision Malaysia
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 8171, Kelana Jaya, 46783 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Office Address: 106 & 108 Ground Floor, Block A, Kelana Centre Point, Jalan SS 7/19, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
tel : +603-7880 6414 | fax : +603-7880 6424 | www.worldvision.com.my
Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!
Enjoy Life in Good Ways,